Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Confession of a twisted mind





So yes friends this twisted mind which I am talking about is mine but some people even doubt if I have a mind and that is a different issue.It's been a while since I got my job and have been looking forward to it,but then company I guess woudn't be calling us before aug. so these days what I am doing P.hd in killing time.And as someone righty says "Empty mind is a devil's worshop",then my workshop is up and running.Last year has been so much fun and was so hetic that I became kind of used to that pace of life and now when everything is almost at a standstill

it all seems so boring.And as I told a frined of mine now mind has started to wander around and not feel myself.And the phrase I use is I am lost and very much confused.But then I know things will fall in their right place,its just I am not used to sitting at home that I am finding it difficult.And when you have so much time the things you feel you enjoy the most ,starts hurting too.Now I can't watch any more movies nor the music ,even the music has started hurting my ears. Same songs Floyd and all,oh god never thought i'll be tired of Floyd.I even tried few new singers and they suck or what. For a guy who loves the oldies like Don Mclean ,Beatles,Eagles, Clapton ,Dire Straits and all, these new breed of singers are just pure noise and that too really hurting kind.Then I thought lets read something ,its been a while I have read a good book but when you are really bored even good books feel like another way of killing time.But I know its just a phase and today when I am writting this post I think fianlly after all this while I have got something constructive on my mind. Hopefully by the time I write my next post I am up and running ..hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment