Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Reincarnation of Evil


No guys this is no horror story but now I think of it it was no less of a horror story for me.This post is about the most special fool in my life ,my best friend Shilpi.Where to begin, actually it all started when we were in class 8th and our then class teacher got both of us to sit together.She didn't liked me at first and I thought why on earth was I made to sit with this irritating girl but then I don't know what happened and we hit off and we became friends ,why we still don't have any answers.We don't have anything in common ,she hates everything I do,she hates the movies I love,hates the music I listen to infact now I think of it she hates everything about me. And I am not too far behind when it comes to hating,I hate when she talks about shopping,hates when she talk about clothes ,shoes and what not.The only thing we have in common is our love for choclates and food and we both don't let anyone have anything from our plate not even each other.But then however obnoxiously irritating she might be she is the most special person in my life. We have shared everything from our up and downs from our tears to happiness . When I ask myself this question which person means the most to me and it always happens that its not a person who just keep giving me advices,but a person who have chosen rather to share my pain . A friend who has been silent in my moment of despair ,who has stayed with me in my hour of grief,who has tolerated not knowing and face the reality of my helplessness in my hour of need. And when i think of someone its always happens to be her.In her own subtle way she has touched my life like no one has ever done. I have caused her pain ,I have made her cry which honestly I am not too proud off but she has never left my side .She might be angry or really mad which she is but one thing I have always been sure that whenever I need anyone I can count on her . Today I look back at those wonderful memories and yes time has changed , we both are not those irritating kids of class 8th but somehow for each other we will always be those kids.We still fight like mad ,its been almost 10 years we have known each other and we harldy have said any nice things to each other. But actully I did by mistake gave her a compliment once it was her birthday and after her birthday i was walking her home and she was kind of looking ok that evening and i happened to told her that "Idiot today you are kind of looking really beautiful" and she was surprised as if she has seen a ghost I still remember and even if I try to forget she wouldn't let me .She always says atleast she got out a compliment from me I still have no luck with that. She is still rude to me after all these years but then if by mistake she is nice I wouldn't recognize her coz Shilpi ,no she is not nice atleast not to me. But then I guess that's the charm of our friendship two completely mad people talking sense ,posssibe ,no definetly not.So we both don't even try talking sense. Now she lives in a different city and doing great for herself so I thought for so many years of being rude to me she deserves a surprise ,I mean this post .And I have been using this rude word a lot just imagine my best friend here I am writting a post for her and she hasn't even visited my blog once,she is too busy for that.But seriously I don't want to say thank you because it will be not enough but you know I might never say to you how important you are to me ,trust me you are and it gives me great pleasure to see you being so happy with your life .And just wana say finally which I can never say to anyone probably the greatest compliment I can ever give to anyone "You have made me into much better person than i would have been ".So now you can have your moment of glory but still you are an evil and I am not lying this time.

21 comments:

  1. OKIE...so this wonderful post makes me take a break from my sanyaas from blogger....WOW! wish someone wrote a post like that for me...hmmm...what else to say...maybe as sid says...HUM TUM :-) have already heard a lot about shilpi in a few sentences, and now this post, makes me want to also have shilpi as a friend; it takes a lot to touch the heart of this 5 foot 4 inch guy (yes he says 6 inches but i think its 2, am being generous by giving 4 :D) and u for sure have touched it as a friend and as a person on the whole!! I am sure u both will take good care of this wonderful friendship of yours!!!

    -------------

    Side thoughts -- shishir is saying "ye ladka ghar jaake sach mein badal jaata hai...kitni achchi achchi baatein likhi hai"

    aur bata mere liye is type ka post kab aa raha hai :D:D:D:D =)) =)) m sure kabi aaya b to it will have to be censored every second word!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an evil in one's life gives it all the zest it needs

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with suramya completely, my devil's advocates are the 2 men in my life my li'l brother and my "bestest" friend arka ..........cant imagine my life as beautiful as it is w'out them! am sure, shilpi is as lucky as u re :)
    viva frdship :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ shreshth post for u..hahaha haven't lost ur sense of humor there will be nothing apart from **** coz no usage of bad words on my blog..but i am 5 foot 6 inches and its no joke

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ surmaya yes such an evil in life makes u look so good isn't it ..but seriously i know what u mean

    @ to miss sawti..see still using miss i almost thought of seeing the celebration pics on ur blog hahaha but first happy birthday again and may u have a grt day with both the devil's advocate in ur life and trust me shilpi is very very very lucky...yea viva friendship

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:46 PM

    can't believe u man...u wrting such nice things abt me...WOWWWWW!!! guess me dreaming!!!!! But u knw u r a special person n a special friend...deep down we both kinda know it :)) Take CAre..n yes..keep writing such goodie things for ur good health sake ;)
    TC
    Shilpi

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is that!:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey divya...u didn't wrote what u found sweet ..i hope its my post and not the the crazy friend abt whom this post is all abt...coz if u r not gonna write she is gonna claim it for her..trust me on that

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:19 PM

    hi, this is surabhi. shilpi's roomie.

    Hmmmn, takes time to think how to start it.
    so, the story goes a year back...one fine eve, all decked up( first day of college:)), when i reach up the room in all smiles, i meet up a girl.
    Aha, she's so pretty!! is what strikes me at the first stand.

    But, soon, no smiles exchange.."so, you're gonna stay HERE....in this room", i'm asked.

    'Yeah!', i simply, sweetly, humbly,honestly, innocently, cutely.... replied.

    "Okay, cya later", is what I get in return.

    Damn, I gotta stay with her for a whole year, God, save me.

    So, this is how it all started.
    but, more than often, first impressions are wrong. and this is one of the best examples where i'm really sure of sth. (which is rare)!

    times passed, gotta know her better. to tell you sth.....no one can be more helpful than her...and you can trust her with anything and everything...
    and know what, she's started to listen to me also these days...god, she listens!!! you can try out for yourself someday..and, she has this wonderful sense of humor...believe me, i can laugh at anything she says...i'm sure you understand;)

    at the end of it, it was all my luck to get to know her better and later to have her as a roomie in the second year...
    reading your blog, kinda made me senti, coz u r so honest:)
    yeah, i'm with you in all you say ( who said she's an angel!), but no exxagerations in saying she's the SWEETEST of 'em all. no comparisions can be made...at all.

    hey, did i say SWEETEST...nahi to, "Bitter Chocolates" bhi to hoti hain:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow surabhi u have to be a brave girl year with her in same room and still have few nice things to say..hahaha but then she is shilpi and that thing when u said she is a good listener ..yes she is and i can take lots of credit for it ..i talk so much that she forgot the art of speaking she just listens and thanks for that compliment that i am so honest and thanks for hopping onto my blog it was so wonderful of u to do so....u tc and and enjoy ur life

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet! Shilpi sounds like a whole lot of inspiration!

    Thanks for the bday wishes :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww!
    This is one of the most honest posts!!:-)
    Dont worry am sure she'll see your post soon(and maybe u shld just hint it to her;-)...and will realise what she means to u and vice versa!
    Thx for dropping by my post and for ur lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Keshi so nice of u to hop onto my blog and yes she is something

    @ Ekta thanks a ton that u found my post an honest attempt and she did read this post and didn't u saw the worst comment ever she gave to me..even threatning hahaha...and Thx again for u hopping onto my blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey wow,
    Intresting post and I believe its never too late to thank your friends and tell them they'r special!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey thanks anand and yes never late to say thank u or even sorry and thanks for dropping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey shishir , ur latest post ..the confessions of a twisted mind does not allow to post comments.....look into it !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, that's beautiful. I wish someone would write such a post about me as well! :)

    How are ya doing?

    ReplyDelete
  18. i wish the same thing that someone write such things abt me..hahaha...anyways so good to see u after so long..me doing fine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous11:58 PM

    hi dear.wen u asked me did i read dis post or nt .i said yes i did........n ya i did bt nt itne dhyan se.but abhi abhi i read it ache se n d first word was wat a beauty 2 describe a frnd.i was touched dil se.
    shilpi z realy lucky 2 hv such a nice words 4 her. i mean direct dil se.no piracy.
    yaar bahut acha lagta hai wen sumbdy i mean best frnd feels dis way n express d way u did 4 ur frnd.........infact my personal experience speaks...u knw wat;-)jus wanna say.......happy friendship 2 both of u.al d best.NEHA

    ReplyDelete