Saturday, June 17, 2006

Who am I .....?


I know day by day my posts are getting wiered,but i guess i write so much about everything never about me, so this all about me . Shishir Jain that's me a name given to me by my mom and a name which most people are not able to pronounce correctly. I spent my early year in the heaven Srinagar , but then as what we human do best we destroyed the heaven by what terrorism and my family moved to Delhi.And then my transformation started into what i am today . From a quite and a shy guy who hardly spoke a word , i started to come out of my shell.I still remember a techer in class 4th told my parents that he never speaks, and did I shocked her few years later when i happen to meet her.This transformation wasn't rapid ,it was kind of a slow process.Along the way i met people who had huge influnce on me. We were a group of 4 friends and have great memories. But the person who had the biggest impact I met her in class 8th and to describe her I need another post (and I have promised her there will be a post about her on this blog).And then the life really took off on the fast lane atleast in school. Became my house captain still remember Einstien house it was and then was the Head of the student council and then the student body president, now think about it did pretty well for myself. Actually did lots of things in school from debating to painting,soccer , badminton but what I enjoyed most was hosting the various events . But then as most good thing come to an end so did my school and I landed up in Delhi College of Engineering and it was the begining of another adventure about which I have already written before .I love my college ,love the people I met strange they are but amazing. Today I on the crossroads just officialy became an Electronics engineer and about to join TCS and all I have today is hope that the path I am about to go on helps me achieve what I ever dreamt off .But while writting this I just remember I always wanted to be a fighter pilot as a kid , why I don't know. I know this post was kind of boring if ever someone read this but for me it brought back memories which I guess I can never put in words.

7 comments:

  1. a fighter pilot :) .....guess all boys as kids wanna be one......my brother used to vacillate b/w a fighter pilot , a cricket star or an army general while i had staid prefernces..........a doctor, a teacher or an IFS officer. And secretly a tennis star: Steffi Graf being the source of inspiration :))))

    Good luck with TCS. have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fighter pilot...well no wonder top gun is yr fav...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the wishes swati and Steffi Graf...how can i forget her she is my all time fav. an inspiration of mine too but in a very diff. way..hahaha
    and sid top gun that is not just fighter pilot...for me its the biggest style statement movie ever made..isn't it
    thanks guys for going through this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all come across someone who really shapes us into someone new, and for the better.

    Good luck with your new life as a TCS employee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Jas for ur wishes i guess my company needs it more than me..and my friends were saying tell us when is ur joining..so that they can sell TCS shares .I am joining then company have to be in trouble hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. bete jaan, i think u havent got a complete picture of urself...call me up il help u complete it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats for tcs...interesting post though

    ReplyDelete