Saturday, June 17, 2006

Is there anyone with me???


Once someone said to me there is always someone looking over you. Is it god or is it your guardian angel, I don't know. But what I feel inside is a presence of someone who is always there like a shadow following your every move,your every breath and the most amazing part is that when you feel you are alone you feel this presence much stronger. Last few days have been the toughest for me and I have the time for myself and I guess when I am all alone I am kind of wiered.But seriously why is it so that when you feel you are alone you are not. Is it our sense of insecurity or something else haunting our subconscious which is scared with the very thought of being alone.Why is it that sometimes you stand among a crowd and you feel as if you don't exist and everyone is waking through you.Sometimes I feel as if it is a wiered sense of illusion ,an illusion which keeps me onguard an illusion which affects each and every of my though process.Or is it an illusion or my conscience which is forcing me to think and think hard that hey you ,you have done something wrong.I really don't know and while writting this insted of getting few answers there are more questions which are coming to my mind. I never see things straight ,it is my curse and I guess another example to prove I do have got a brain afterall..hahaha. Actually wanted to end on bit of a cheerful note,because I hate sad endings.

7 comments:

  1. kya baat hai...2 great posts...great work...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya my post is a bit 2 casual... i was so exicted by da concept dat i din giv much importance 2 the writin of it.. yup i agree endin isnt gud...n kept tellin sneha dat but she feels da endin is fine... endin is not on abdrupt but also not gr8 ya...ill make it bettr.. nw im workin on "wats nothin" lets c hw dat 1 shapes out..
    sryy i havnt read ur blog yet..
    but i will in jus a sec

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I never see things straight ,it is my curse......." : use it to ur advantage, not many of us r born with faculties like that :)
    Nice post, btw!!!`

    ReplyDelete
  4. sid ..koi baat nahi hai....kind of bored to death

    and raghu thanks for visiting my blog...u have amazing style of writing

    and swati...u somehow picks the most pefect line ..i know what u mean..but sometimes when the soul is troubled mind doesn't work as it should do...and thanks that u like the post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have known that feeling: standing in a crowd, but absolutely alone and as a nobody...

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course we are never alone! we always have our 'other-self' with us..

    i don't know if a lot of people do this, but i talk to myself very often! (now dont think of me as a mental-case!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. a mental case ur saying this to a guy who writes such wiered kind of post ..hahaha and abt talking to ourself i guess most ppl do that to some extent but trust me its not entertaining

    ReplyDelete