Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Never thought this will happen


Everyone say there is always the first time ,but this is one thing I never thought will happen to me. I am suffering from insomnia, yes i know unbelivable. For a person whose one of the favourite hobby is to sleep I don't know what has happened. In last 48 hours I haven't slept for more than 4 hours and its not that i don't want to sleep I do. It's just I am not able to,my body is crying out loud please sleep but then just not happening.Madness is it the first symptom but I very much doubt because I have crossed the madness line way back . But I am one of those mad people who sleeps well. And who says when you are in trouble family is great help I told my parents I just can't sleep , you know what my mom said "Son I guess you are in love", mom not helping no time for jokes. Its getting into serious proportions , I don't belive I once set a record of sleeping for 14 hours this is disgusting. Its not me I guess an evil soul has got into my body. But then I don't feel anyone inside infact I don't feel anything kind of numb. My brain has ceased to work if there is one . And I was talking about my family being such a help friends are never far behind . I tried to sleep few hours back it was just 10 minutes and guess what a really irritating tune of my cell phone started ringing. My friends need some help and whatever little sleep I had was gone. And in all this I realized I have a really bad cell phone ringtone I need to change it. But in all this I got to do few things for the first time not first time but I do this very rarely. I was reading a book 4'oclock in the morning infact this was a first. Then i got to see the sunrise beautiful it was no not really . And i beat my dad in getting up early even he was taken a back. So whoever is out there please pray for me that i find some sleep and if there is sleep fairy please visit me. Thanking you in advance.

7 comments:

  1. you have lost that sleepy feeling...
    wonder if u need a dose of consumer electronics 2 get that sleepy feeling back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what grt suggestion i should call the consumer electronics teacher ..he is the best medicine for anyone suffering from insomnia..5 min. of him and anyone will go to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  3. insomnia....that cud be the cruellest affliction in the world :D
    i cant imagine my days without my >8 hrs precious sleep .

    cud u finally get ur sleep or not????

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey swati i know precious sleep its almost 4 in the morning and no sign of sleep ..now i am going to bed and hopefully i do get some sleep i hope u get urs tc and thanks for asking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sympathise with you, for I have trouble falling asleep as well. Days go by without sleep, then eventually I get a crippling headache and I pass out for a whole day...that day is written off from my life...

    Hope you get some sleep soon. *prays that sleep fairy pay you a visit*

    ReplyDelete
  6. for all the bad deeds u must have done till now in ur short life i believe u deserve this...hope u get atleast two more weeks of frustrating sleepless nights n may ur cable go down every night so that u are unable to watch world cup matches either :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops! Not the sleep fairy here.. lol.. But join the club!! Am such an insomniac it's annoying!! Getting sleep is so hard.. excruciating, especially when I'm tired as it is... My friends also call it my 'in love' syndrome haha but its no laughing matter! To know the heights of my condition, see 'Tweet tweet' on my blog.. :D

    ReplyDelete