Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Love and me

So I already said its great to be back but i thought why not write about something about which I have no idea LOVE. And honestly now I am finding it difficult what to write.
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
Yes ,I know I love these kinds of lines,I love the boxes of choclate,I love the flowers infact I love anything that you can put in in the categeory of romantic, but do I belive in love ,my answer is quite simple and short NO. And its not that I have been hurt or have been heartbroken its just that the idea of loving someone to the intent of madness looks great in movies but in real life its tough to swallow atleast for me.Its not that I don't believe in any sort of relationship ,its just this word I have problems with .For me any relationship is just about understanding and trust . If you have that you are in a great relationship. Infact most people who know me well say things about me which sometimes make me think that am I the only one piece of this kind who is a non believer. I'll quote few things which few very special people in my life said about me. I'll start with the latest one a friend said I am too much of a cold fish to be in love.Maybe she is right maybe not ,but she did made me think.Another one which I was not able to understand much when i heard it first,it was something like this "You know what your problem is you give too much space to the other person in your relationships and never let someone close to you". I honestly don't get what's wrong in giving people their own space, I need mine and give that kind of space to the other person so how is it a bad thing still haven't understood. And my favourite remark when I said I don't belive in love ,its something like this "You know to fall in love you have to let yourself vulnerable and willing to get hurt ,but you have built this wall around you which just no one can penetrate . You seem as if you are with everyone and the truth is you are with no one".Honestly these line should be in movies ,loved the way they were told to me with utmost anger . So the people who know me well loves to change my mind , even sometimes my mom tries that too but with no luck. Some people call this escapism or being a coward but i just don't know . Am i scared as a friend of mine said from getting hurt I don't know . I have no answers to any of these comments and sometimes I do think of them coz they were said by people who matter . And if people call this escapism I call it being practical and this is me I know bit twisted ,but just being honest.
Note : This post is in no way a sweeping remark about love its just how I feel. I know lots of people who are in love and it might be few people who read my blog also feel to be in love so if anyone feels bad after reading this please that was not my intention. This post is just a reflection of a thought process which I myself haven't understood completely. So read it as funny interpretation of something serious by a completely insane guy.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...so another post on love, guess what??? a third one is also comming up!!!

    tell u what, i really dont know u too closely, the reson is stated in the post...
    "you give too much space to the other person in your relationships and never let someone close to you" :D

    waise the first part of giving space is right; never let someone come close is something m not sure about, at least i never distinctly got that feeling.

    but u form that specimen of human species who "have built this wall around themselves" and then there comes a day, a time, a person and a situation and the wall crumbles...then u may come out strong from ur shell, or maybe u are shivering like a new born in rain, i dont know.... but yes the wall will crumble one day and if it doesnt one day u will so desperately want to bring it down and when u are able to do that u will find nothing but vaccum!!!

    another wierd comment on a "love" post :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree wid u completely...suprised??
    i dont believe in love.
    ...shocked???
    i dont believe in love...love as we all know it...confused???
    watch out 4 the definative guide 2 love...thoughts on love part 2...on confessions...for all your questions...
    prepare to get...convinced...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for not believing in love. But I guess, when love will happen to you, you'll know...
    Although I believe in love, I do not wish to get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U know wat it was a wish of mine to come across a second person to whom the thought of being in love doesn't fascinate. The first one is a very close friend of mine and it always awed me, as to how it is so with him (And he never let me discuss the topic).Wud like to discuss the psychology behind it,temme if u wud like to chat.

    ReplyDelete