Sunday, June 04, 2006

Finally...

Finally college got over and must say last week was nothing short of an adventure. While giving my last witten paper I realized that yes engineering is done. But these exams were kind of different as gave then under freezing condition the air conditioning was good that I was absolutely cold. Then had my b.tech project submission and must say the teacher was bored to death by our never ending presentation , but I guess he will give marks at least I hope that. Then going here there everywhere to eat and then we had the torture. We went to watch Faana absolute crap. And must say it was a huge dissapointment almost slept through the movie. And to top that really bad movie a kid crying out lound right from the time movie began to the end. And the AC of the theatre was not working. But then what to say I was not alone lots of people went through the same torture.
And then the war at college to get all clearance from each and every lab even though you have never gone to that lab and even the hostel clearance inspite of the fact I am not a hostller. But then this was the last time and I might miss these things after few years. And then the scary part people were crying as they were leaving college. Even though I love my college but crying is not my cup of tea and it's kind of uncomfortable to see other people low. And now I am at home trying to make sense of it all and wishing everyone all the luck.

3 comments:

  1. wish u all the luck too :)
    so what's up next?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:54 AM

    Hi, seems our lives look somehow simmilar these days. A few days ago I definitelly closed some chapters of my life, college i mean...I got a diploma, finally! As for me, last weeks were all about finishing but u know what i've noticed? That sometimes something like this is so much refreshing, I don't know if you share my opinion but it leaves so much space or.. emptiness sometimes. The first feeling is when you've got an idea that you can fill it with something that makes sense, that's what I feel after finishing my college, wishing you the same. Anyway, thx to these endings I'm leaving the country, inshalah, at the end of july. Ila alleka, tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks swati...me heading to tcs and hope they r ready for me

    and Latifah i totally understand what u mean by emptiness and best of luck to u ...leaving the country where r u heading for

    ReplyDelete