Friday, March 10, 2006


FRIENDS : Friends are born, not made


Joey - "How you doin'?" (Joey says this in a deep, self-confident voice.)
This line is probably the most frequently repeated line on the show, but it's still funny every single time cuz its so Joey trying to be the ladies man


Chandler - "Oh...... my...... God!" (Said with long pauses between words).
This line was made famous by Chandler's annoying, nasal-speaking ex-girlfriend, Janice. The phrase was even funnier when it came out of Chandler's mouth when Janice came back.

Ross - "We were on a break!" (Usually spoken in a whiny voice). Ross has used this excuse more than a couple of times, since he got together with another girl and destroyed his relationship with Rachel.


Monica -"Welcome to the real world! It sucks! You're going to love it!"
- Monica, to Rachel in The One Where Monica Gets a Roommate

Joey- Heh. Let me get this straight. He got you to *beg* to sleep with him. He got you to say he *never* has to call you again. And he got you thinking this is a *great* idea?
Phoebe: [weakly] Uh-huh.
Joey: This man is my God!


Chandler: ...And I'm not sure about this actor guy, because when he left a message and he heard my name "Chandler Bing", he said "Woah! Short message!"


Monica: Okay, everybody. Relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.


Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?


Monica: Joey, stop hitting on her. It's her wedding day.
Joey: What? Like there’s some rule or something


Joey : She said she wants to slather my body with stuff and lick it off me. I'm not even sure what "slathering" is, but I definitely wanna be a part of it.

Ross : "I can't believe you two had sex in her dream!"
Chandler : "Well, I'm sorry. It was a one time thing, I was very drunk, and it was someone else's subconscious."

Joey: It's never gonna happen.
Ross: What?
Joey: You and Rachel.
Ross: Me and Rachel? Me and Rachel? ... why not?
Joey: Because, you waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the friend zone.
Ross: I am not in the zone.
Joey: Ross, you're mayor of the zone.


Monica: "The camera adds ten pounds"
Chandler : "So how many cameras were actually on you?

Rachel : "Oh honey, please, no, I can't get started with all that Ross stuff again. I mean he's going to be screwed up for a long time. And besides, you know, I don't go for guys right after they get divorced."
Monica : "Right, you only go for them 5 minutes before they get married."


Chandler :Don't worry, Joey. I'm sure that when the right woman comes along, you'll be responsible enough to say, "Sorry, I'm married."

Rachel -“...Because it is too damn hard, I can't even begin to explain to you how much I gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you everyday, it makes me not want to go.

Phoebe : They don't know that we know they know we know.

Ross: First divorce: wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second divorce: said the wrong name at the altar, kind of my fault. Third divorce: they shouldn't let you get married when you're that drunk and have stuff drawn all over your face, Nevada's fault.

Reporter: I like that. what's your name?
[pointing tape recorder at Pheobe]
Phoebe : Pheobe. That's, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in heobe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in... Ello there mate.

Rachel: Oh my God. I've become my father. I've been trying so hard not to become my mother, I didn't see this coming.

Ross: What if there is only one woman for everybody? You know. What if I get one woman and that's it? Unfortunately in my case there was one woman... for her.
Joey: Ross, relax that's like saying there's only one flavor of ice-cream for you. Let me tell you something Ross, there's lots of flavors out there. There's rocky road, cookie dough and bing! Cherry vanilla. You can get them with jimmies or nuts, or whipped cream. Welcome back to the world, grab a spoon!
Ross: I honestly don't know whether I'm hungry or horny.
Chandler: You stay out of my freezer.

Chandler: I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 AM

    Thats an amazing collection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome collection for sure!

    ReplyDelete